Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Apologies

I'm too bleary from being in the kitchen too much. I made a mistake in the first recipe I so proudly presented to you, the banana muffins. That should've read 1/2 C. + 2 T. mix of flours, rather than the original 1 C + 2 T. I even got a nice (and much appreciated) comment from someone who made them with my original measurement, who said they turned out and that she liked them. I hope that just proves my point that recipes can be...uh, adaptable? I do apologize, though. And will try to remember that I have, indeed, begun to cross that age divide that makes reading glasses recommended.

2 comments:

  1. haha, wow! now i need to try the recipe out again!
    i'm wondering if i was just 'eye-balling' it and thats why it turned out ok.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    I sure am glad they turned out for you! With my luck, I'll encourage you to try the "correct" amount, and they'll turn out inedible. Ach... Thanks for your good humor and patience (as well as your continued readership)!

    Ellen aka the Mad GF Cat

    ReplyDelete